Saturday 30 July 2016

If you find it too intrusive you can always change the settings to block cookies

This site is not responsible for any damage that the information on this site may cause to your system. We employ that technology for functional, statistical and marketing reasons. Cookies can also be used by our advertisers and the Google Analytics tool which gathers statistical data.
_

Scarlett:
HOW TO GET OVER A GUY YOU WORK WITH?!?
(28 July 2016)

Scarlett:
PLEASE JUST GIVE ME SOME TIPS ON HOW TO DO THIS.
(28 July 2016)

Twanna:
How to get to second base?
(28 July 2016)

Brenna:
Getting over an obsession?
(28 July 2016)

Brenna:
But now I am obsessed with a women at my work and it's destroying me what is the best way to get her out of my head?
(28 July 2016)

Brenna:
I have never been obsessed with a girl before because I know that no women would ever love me.
(28 July 2016)

Tilda:
Weve been trying again, and i dont want to get my hopes up... No harsh comments please, im just curious.
(28 July 2016)

Tilda:
Is there any chance i could be pregnant?
(28 July 2016)

Tilda:
But with that pregnancy i got a positive 1 day late.
(28 July 2016)

Tilda:
I miscarried about 5 months ago at 8 weeks pregnant.
(28 July 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment