Saturday 30 July 2016

They have all sorts of sizes and quantities available

Learn my different techniques to prevent sticking, and what to do if your cupcakes are already stuck. She loves to write about all things sweet, carb-y, and homemade. She's on a mission to make the world a more unapologetically DELICIOUS place. Tessa lives in Phoenix, Arizona.
_

Abigail:
Things seem weird with her but she never said we are broken up.
(29 July 2016)

Abigail:
She has not changed any social media pictures of us or deleted me off social media.
(29 July 2016)

Abigail:
She also ignored by conversation.
(29 July 2016)

Abigail:
She seemed happy, told me things going in her life, but did not say I love you back when I was leaving and said it to her.
(29 July 2016)

Abigail:
She then asked me to help her move stuff, and I did.
(29 July 2016)

Kathaleen:
I just started dating a guy, I am getting worried. Should I be?
(29 July 2016)

Kathaleen:
Is this guy controlling or are these normal things?
(29 July 2016)

Kathaleen:
Later that day I gave my dog some more and my bf got upset with me and began ignoring me.
(29 July 2016)

Kathaleen:
I was kinda shocked as it was my dog.
(29 July 2016)

Kathaleen:
At fishing I gave my dog some meat from my sandwich and he said to please not feed my dog human food again.
(29 July 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment