Sunday 31 July 2016

You chose to memorialize that son of a bitch in the white house

Readers might recognize my group of running media in this cartoon, which I re-use at every opportunity. I like the idea that the breathless media chasing down the next stupid thing is the same, over and over. In the video below see me drawing this one, and importing the media gaggle from a Cagle cartoon oldie.
_

Jocelyn:
I was in a long distance relationship for almost 5 years.
(31 July 2016)

Anne:
How to make a girl fall in love with me without being an asshole?
(31 July 2016)

Anne:
Ok long story short I was at the library, saw a really hot girl (librarian) watching some dorks play a children's card game (yugioh), wanted to troll their a$$ real bad so she'll fall in love with me but I don't want her to think I'm an a$$hole.
(31 July 2016)

Leora:
How to speak to another person without feeling lost?
(31 July 2016)

Leora:
Like i could be having a conversation with someone then i begin to think or rather overthink and I'm suddenly lost for words or can't seem to say something that was on my mind a second ago.
(31 July 2016)

Leora:
So... I have this issue usually when I'm talking to another person or a group of people in which i get lost mid-speech.
(31 July 2016)

Patrica:
While valeting a car I found someone was drinking in their car (This is against the law ) should i report them or what should i do?
(31 July 2016)

Blake:
How do i get revenge on my cheating girlfried?
(31 July 2016)

Blake:
I saw pics of her kissing and cuddling with this other dude on snapchat (she forgot to block me from viewing her story). What should i do?
(31 July 2016)

Gretta:
Why did I get my period again?
(30 July 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment