Saturday 30 July 2016

Other debates will be led by AU faculty or AU students

Janus Forum Debate: Can Capitalism Be Fixed? Janus, the god who looked two ways, is the symbol for this debate society. The Janus Forum invites to campus prominent intellectuals with distinctly different points of view to debate a topic. This debate between Bhaskar Sunkara and Megan McArdle asked the question: Can Capitalism be Fixed?
_

Quiana:
My mother's cousin left her husband and was dating another fellow before the divorce was final, does this count as adultery?
(28 July 2016)

Quiana:
It is a cousin of my mother's I don't know very well so I don't know any of the details but I wondered if this counts as adultery.
(28 July 2016)

Quiana:
She did not divorce her husband for this other fellow she says though people are suspicious.
(28 July 2016)

Shantell:
My dad hates me?:(?
(28 July 2016)

Shantell:
What did I do wrong... I cry every night thinking about the old days with him.. He's nice to my other siblings...
(28 July 2016)

Shantell:
I just feel so sad all the time:( I feel like everyone hates me and I don't know what I did to deserve this, I'm not a bad kid, I don't do drags or drink or even swear at my parents... why dies he hate me now?
(28 July 2016)

Shantell:
He spends all his time with my adopted sister, and is never, ever nice to me anymore:( I can't remember the last time me and him sat down and actually had a conversation without a fight,.. I'm 15 now.
(28 July 2016)

Shantell:
He yells at me for the smallest things, he ignores me, tells me to 'go away, I'm cleaning YOUR mess' when I try telling him stories, he excludes me and calls me names all the time and he never swears but he swears at me all the time.
(28 July 2016)

Shantell:
My parents began fostering 5 years ago and we adopted a little girl, over the years he got worse with me.
(28 July 2016)

Shantell:
He always took me on bike rides and he taught me how to ride a bike, and always played with me.
(28 July 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment