Sunday 31 July 2016

The message can be altered to suit your desires

In essence, I could see what would happen without making it actually happen. This is a fairly wise course to pursue when doing anything in IT, especially against production data or services. Specifically, one that changes data via the patch method. After giving myself a severe facepalm (for not having included this in the first place), I set about adding the feature.
_

Kum:
Next 2 days at work he was friendly coming to me etc.
(30 July 2016)

Kum:
Long story short we made a truce.
(30 July 2016)

Shanna:
How do I talk to this attractive girl I work with?
(30 July 2016)

Toi:
I m a 23 year old virgin and I m thinking of losing it to a call girl, should I do it?
(30 July 2016)

Toi:
I contacted a call girl and she replyed but I m too scared to go threw with it.
(30 July 2016)

Toi:
I m board and at my parents place for the weekend while their not home.
(30 July 2016)

Toi:
I have never been good with dealing with girls It s probably due to my lack of confidence, I started balding at a young age and until this past year I never had a female friend.
(30 July 2016)

Toi:
I m turning 23 in a week and the thought that I m still a virgin is bothering me.
(30 July 2016)

Tanna:
On a scale of 1-10, how hot is it when two pretty girls make out with each other?
(30 July 2016)

Zandra:
Why Would a Man Dating Two Women at Once?
(30 July 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment