Saturday 30 July 2016

It can seriously be the netted cherry on top of your outfit

Or if you're going for simple and sleek hair, you can nab a big and wild headpiece to make your 'do off the hook. As an avid fan of The Nightmare Before Christmas, anything featuring a one Mr. Veils can be one of the cutest accessory in your wedding wardrobe.
_

Kori:
Sometimes I be wanting to do it but I know better cause I know if I do it I'll regret it.
(29 July 2016)

Kori:
I'm 15 and im a Christian, I'm trying my best to stay a virgin and wait for that right one but its hard when other people are doing it.
(29 July 2016)

Hilma:
Do I need a lawyer? If so where do I get one for free?
(29 July 2016)

Hilma:
She then throws icecream at me and spits on me, I get out once again and throw the ice cream at her face.
(29 July 2016)

Hilma:
My boyfriend then gets me to sit in the car so she doesn't hit me again, but she gets through him and tries to strike me for the fourth time, but I lean back and grab the collar of her dress.
(29 July 2016)

Hilma:
He then pushes her again and throws her bag, I then kicked her bag out of rage.
(29 July 2016)

Hilma:
My boyfriend then helps her up and is very apologetic for pushing her, she then gets up and strikes my face again for the third time.
(29 July 2016)

Hilma:
But she then manages to strike my face a second time, my boyfriend then pushes her and she falls.
(29 July 2016)

Hilma:
I get out of the car and start screaming at her to never put her hands on me, by this time my boyfriend already got out of his car and is standing between us to prevent anything further happening.
(29 July 2016)

Hilma:
After she was sitting in her car for a minute or two, she gets out and opens my side of the door and starts calling me things like a whore and how I'm not allowed there then she hits my face.
(29 July 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment