Saturday 30 July 2016

And what if you sell exclusively via channel partners with no sales team at your side?

However, getting this data even from an in-house sales team can be a challenge. The following are some possible incentives to make them contribute with data on leads and opportunities. At the same time you can gain access to their customer data for a more informed market analysis on your side.
_

Peter:
Ran out of space to add this, but I am also anemic (iron deficiency). I do take supplements, but I took NO supplements during my vacation (I forgot them). Other than that, I am healthy.
(28 July 2016)

Peter:
Like I said, I believe it is highly unlikely I am pregnant, but there's always that scary thought.
(28 July 2016)

Peter:
I have had NO period or pregnancy symptoms.
(28 July 2016)

Peter:
I have had some cervical mucous (very sexy, I know), along with some wetness.
(28 July 2016)

Peter:
No, but there is always that little worry when dealing with sex (no matter how brief, lol). I do however, believe I have been ovulating this week, and maybe just had a change in my cycle?
(28 July 2016)

Peter:
I took 2 pregnancy tests, I definitely used them right and used them in the morning, and both were negative (and LEGITIMATE negatives, no faint lines or anything, it was a solid negative). Do I think I'm pregnant?
(28 July 2016)

Peter:
I have gone through some stress and have been running around a lot since I've been home, but tomorrow (July 29th) will mark 7 weeks of no period.
(28 July 2016)

Peter:
I was on vacation from July 2nd - July 8th, and have been back home since.
(28 July 2016)

Peter:
He also pulled out of me (while still having the condom on) and came inside the condom WITHOUT being inside me.
(28 July 2016)

Peter:
My boyfriend and I had protected sex for (no bs) about 3 seconds on June 27th.
(28 July 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment