Saturday 30 July 2016

Even some entry-level jobs require one or two years of experience in the working field

However, to protect ourselves from huge disappointments, we need to be prepared. Therefore, as a college grad, you should get involved in a number of activities that will help you find your desired job. Even if you might not find it from the first try, you should be perseverant and stick to your objective.
_

Randa:
My friend and I offered to take him, and his grandma said no because she wants to be there when he gets his liscense.
(29 July 2016)

Randa:
He doesn t have a liscense and his family is too lazy to take him to get one.
(29 July 2016)

Randa:
We both live with our parents, but he lives with his mom and grandparents.
(29 July 2016)

Randa:
My boyfriend is a grade below me, and he is starting his first year of college.
(29 July 2016)

Samatha:
Bipolar daughter refuses to take medication?
(29 July 2016)

Samatha:
I'm only here visiting until Monday.
(29 July 2016)

Samatha:
Again, I just said it out of anger nothing more.
(29 July 2016)

Samatha:
I'm very worried this could lead her to have a full blown bipolar episode if she stops her medication completely.
(29 July 2016)

Samatha:
She lives on her own, has a full time job.
(29 July 2016)

Samatha:
Now, my daughter refuses to take any of her medications.
(29 July 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment