Sunday 31 July 2016

There is a subtle difference between an endowment and an investment

Habit-training yourself is an investment with a large return. An investment is something you usually do for yourself; you put in the capital. An endowment is like an inheritance; someone else supplies the capital. The more good habits you can help deposit into his future, the smoother his life will be.
_

Gillian:
Not sure how often she facetimes them though or how often they text, but some of them I'd guess pretty quite often.
(29 July 2016)

Gillian:
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, she has tons of guy friends too and she has a lot of their numbers as well.
(29 July 2016)

Gillian:
So like, even though she says horrible things to me (which actually really kind of sucks but whatever), is there a small, small chance she might like me?
(29 July 2016)

Gillian:
We can FaceTime up to 6 hours sometimes, and we don't even do a lot there, it's mostly her and her friend talking and me commenting and saying things here and there (they both know I'm super shy and quiet). We all FaceTime around 5-6 days a week.
(29 July 2016)

Gillian:
She's the one always wanting me to FaceTime (the girl who I like), and she knows I really like her back.
(29 July 2016)

Gillian:
She jokes about things like us dating and all of that, but doesn't really mean it either.
(29 July 2016)

Loida:
I don't want to hurt my moms feelings?
(29 July 2016)

Loida:
Any suggestions as of what I can do?
(29 July 2016)

Loida:
It comes easily off the walls and I want to repaint the walls but my mom spent quite a bit of money on all the duct tape and i don't want to ask her if I can take it all down and paint the room because I don't want to hurt her feelings.
(29 July 2016)

Loida:
It was cool and all back then but now that I'm going into high school it's sorta childish and I'm really starting to get sick of it.
(29 July 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment