Sunday 31 July 2016

It consists of modifying the tests in very small ways

We use unit tests to test our code, but what happens if our tests are wrong or incomplete? What can we use to test our tests? Mutations are bugs in our original code and analysis checks if our tests detect those bugs. In order for Humbug to be able to generate code coverage, we will have to have XDebug installed and enabled on our machine.
_

Keren:
He's always showing off like touching his arms.
(30 July 2016)

Keren:
Every time I talk to other guys I catch him looking at our direction.
(30 July 2016)

Keren:
Well I have caught him looking at me which he turns around right away other times he keeps looking and I'm the one that looks away.
(30 July 2016)

Fidelia:
Can women have babies in their 40's?
(30 July 2016)

Maegan:
My father is getting remarried. I'm debating about going to his wedding?
(30 July 2016)

Maegan:
We didn't talk for about 4 years.
(30 July 2016)

Daphine:
How can I get my ex to stop bashing me, posting mean things on FB and telling our mutual friends that I am crazy, and that he hates me?
(30 July 2016)

Daphine:
If I keep being nice, will it stop?
(30 July 2016)

Daphine:
I don t want him back because of all of this, and he accuses me of trying to get him back when I ask him to be civil... is there any way to make this all stop?
(30 July 2016)

Trudy:
Whats the perfect age to have kids? And be honest?
(30 July 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment