Saturday 30 July 2016

Winner must be able to attend Conference to qualify

VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. Discount will be applied during checkout. Offer not valid with non-full (other than three-day) MAX passes, or for group, bundle, or volume purchases. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
_

Larraine:
We have like 30 mutual friends but I am pretty shy so that makes it even harder for me.
(28 July 2016)

Larraine:
There is a girl on Facebook who I want to get to know.
(28 July 2016)

Ozella:
What should I do about this guy? Read details please?
(28 July 2016)

Ozella:
What would you so with a friend like this I like playing games with him but he lies all the time I even told him to stop lying to me but he said he has never lied.
(28 July 2016)

Ozella:
First time we talked he said he was 16 which he was and later he tells me he's 18 and is about to sleep with his 22 year old gf then jokingly I asked how was it then he said she went to the hospital.
(28 July 2016)

Ozella:
About 6 weeks ago I met a guy on ps3 online and we liked each other he was cool we played games and talked on facebook but he lies a lot.
(28 July 2016)

Madlyn:
Do I send him a text to call him out on it?
(28 July 2016)

Madlyn:
Do I send him a text calling him out on it?
(28 July 2016)

Madlyn:
I dont think I even belive they broke up.
(28 July 2016)

Madlyn:
We have a son together and he is importnant to me but I cannot let him treat me like this.
(28 July 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment