Saturday 30 July 2016

Todd Blubaugh quit his job in pursuit of adventure on the open road

Not in an obnoxious way either, it was all good. You just knew he was a special human. All told, Todd spent six months on the road, touching down in various U.S. cities during his transcontinental trip. His time spent traveling marks a personal sea change, and a period of great self-discovery.
_

Domenica:
I don't know if he was fed up or what.
(28 July 2016)

Domenica:
At one point, I started to be a little bit more forward but he suddenly pulled away completely.
(28 July 2016)

Domenica:
He would stare at me and start conversations, etc. but I'm very shy and it was hard for me to return the affection.
(28 July 2016)

Lisandra:
How do I get these people let me leave?
(28 July 2016)

Lisandra:
I know it's rude to just walk away so what should I do?
(28 July 2016)

Lisandra:
I tell them I need to go or I'll miss the bus, and they still try to keep the convo going.
(28 July 2016)

Lisandra:
I usually see them when I'm leaving to go quickly catch the bus.
(28 July 2016)

Lisandra:
On my school's campus there are people pretty much everywhere trying to get me and other people to join their clubs.
(28 July 2016)

Anastacia:
Why does my boyfriend squeeze my butt and sometimes pull me closer when we makeout?
(28 July 2016)

Anastacia:
Does he love me or does it turn him on?
(28 July 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment