Sunday 31 July 2016

Our ADSL2 was faster and more reliable when it rained than our FTTN was

The basic daily news, which you can find on any site, you can read for free. A whole day without internet and speeds following of 0.4mbps to 1mbps. Just thought I'd pass of the feedback. I do have a lot of Apple products and I'm extremely happy being in the Apple ecosystem.
_

Gerry:
We decided not to go because her mom wanted to come.
(30 July 2016)

Gerry:
I did ask her out and we were going to see a movie together but her mom wanted to come with two 16 year olds to a movie a movie theater.
(30 July 2016)

Gerry:
I really don't think I should but my friend said I should.
(30 July 2016)

Kathaleen:
Why do girls stare at me after I start a conversation?
(30 July 2016)

Kathaleen:
I do not talk to them again but literally they stare at me until I am out of sight.
(30 July 2016)

Kathaleen:
Like I would start a random conversation with a girl I do not know and they would respond and be happy, but after that is done, They would just stare at me with a slight smile like I am supposed to do something.
(30 July 2016)

Brinda:
What are some more unique girls names?
(30 July 2016)

Kisha:
Is a guy rubbing your back while hugging a good sign? (Read details)?
(30 July 2016)

Kisha:
Sooo is this a good sign or am I reading too much into it?
(30 July 2016)

Kisha:
He requested a hug before he left.
(30 July 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment