Sunday 31 July 2016

And being a bank it can recall loans earlier if certain criteria are not meet

Will Hyperoptic find that the eight year loan can no longer be that long and they must refinance? Cannot imagine that the other 27 EU countries want to continue loaning money to a country outside of the EU. It's a loan that just happens to be from the EIB.
_

Reatha:
Should I take him up on that?
(30 July 2016)

Reatha:
I feel bad not calling him but I live in another country; should I call him and explain or not call him at all?
(30 July 2016)

Reatha:
So last night I was at a restaurant and a guy sent me his number on a napkin.
(30 July 2016)

Tawnya:
Is she crazy or what??
(30 July 2016)

Tawnya:
Should I just tell her that I need some space or something because I just can' take it anymore.
(30 July 2016)

Tawnya:
She is always calling me selfish and I'm tired of that.
(30 July 2016)

Tawnya:
I'm tired of breaking my back for her and her.
(30 July 2016)

Tawnya:
It's not my job to support her but I do it because I care but I'm tired of her honestly.
(30 July 2016)

Tawnya:
She is too dependent on me and I can't support her.
(30 July 2016)

Tawnya:
I didn't have to do that but I did it because I knew you needed it.
(30 July 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment