Friday 29 July 2016

I had such a blast putting this together last week

You almost certainly will have to deal with scheduling issues, hours of operation, and maintenance access. You may or may not have access to the internet, and you may not even be able to access the machine once it is installed. It works like a champ for audio and not bad at all for video.
_

Patrina:
Literally every time someone befriends her theyre either fake friends or taking advantage of her kindness.
(28 July 2016)

Dori:
Are you xenophobic?
(28 July 2016)

Dori:
Like Donald Trump is totally xenophobic and thankfully I'm a liberal but are all Trump supporters xenophobic?
(28 July 2016)

Paola:
I caught my girlfriend with another guy in our bed. She says she's pregnant and that's what's making her act this way?
(28 July 2016)

Paola:
How can I tell if the baby is even mine?
(28 July 2016)

Mazie:
I left my two daughters when they were young, am I a horrible person?
(28 July 2016)

Mazie:
I did it for the right reasons and I know it was for the best but was it for the best to cut ties with them like that?
(28 July 2016)

Mazie:
I want to know what others think?
(28 July 2016)

Mazie:
Serena is 16 or 17 and Sophia is almost 12. It's always been a thought of mine that I did the wrong thing by cutting them out of my life completely.
(28 July 2016)

Mazie:
My two daughters names are Sophia and Serena.
(28 July 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment