Sunday 31 July 2016

About ten years ago I kicked my desk so hard my foot started bleeding right through my shoe

One thing still turns me purple and makes that blood vessel in my forehead pop out: The Black Hole of Process. The team busily creates the stuff. Everyone throws their work into the stew. Fancy video collaboration tools are great. But have you ever, once, used one of those tools without a technical glitch or time wasted figuring something out?
_

Sylvia:
My friend is getting bullied and I want to tell the teacher and parents but she doesn't want to because she said that will make her a snitch?
(29 July 2016)

Sylvia:
How do I convince her to let me tell an adult so she won't take this to a hard level like committing suicide or something?
(29 July 2016)

Idell:
Why does the pain of regret hurt so bad?
(29 July 2016)

Idell:
It hurts even worse when it's the pain of regretting something you DIDNT do.
(29 July 2016)

Idell:
It literally makes me feel like I'm dying.
(29 July 2016)

Linda:
Is this other student at my school weird?
(29 July 2016)

Linda:
Is this other student weird, or do you just think he isn't realizing what he is doing or maybe he doesn't care that our backs are touching?
(29 July 2016)

Linda:
The worst part is that he is like 250 pounds.
(29 July 2016)

Linda:
But he scoots his entire body towards me, so our entire backs are touching.
(29 July 2016)

Linda:
And he keeps putting his back against my back.
(29 July 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment