Friday 29 July 2016

Photo by Ecksemmess CC BY-SA 3.0 via Wikimedia Commons

Courtesy of Computer History Museum. The photo below shows the processor board. However, in 1970, TTL logic was much faster than MOS. Even operating one bit at a time as a serial computer, the Datapoint 2200 performed considerably faster than the 8008 chip.
_

Cheri:
Girls are following me what do they want?
(28 July 2016)

Refugia:
How can I impress people to like me and remember me for generations to come?
(28 July 2016)

Refugia:
I am one of a kind for different reasons.
(28 July 2016)

Refugia:
I am a guy who is gift to my family for different reasons.
(28 July 2016)

Refugia:
I consider myself a impressive, imposing, interesting, splendid, and noble gentleman.
(28 July 2016)

Adrianna:
I'm grounded for the summer HELP!!?
(28 July 2016)

Adrianna:
My mom's gonna take away my phone and laptop and idk what to do for the next month, any ideas?
(28 July 2016)

Zada:
How to make an innocent guy horny?
(28 July 2016)

Zada:
I want to make him horny and make him want me but I don't want to make things weird with him innocence.
(28 July 2016)

Zada:
I have a boyfriend and I really really like him, he's really hot but really innocent at the same time I don't want to talk dirty to him or anything because it would make everything different and awkward because he is so innocent.
(28 July 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment