Saturday 30 July 2016

People have commented many times over the years about my anger

One of my biggest struggles was (and is) with anger. People around you might talk about your anger to you or to each other where you can hear them. Why was I an angry young Autistic? But everything in life that required me to work and play with other people was out of my reach.
_

Steffanie:
He opened the message, read it, and didn't respond.
(28 July 2016)

Steffanie:
I tell him I can't because I'm going out with another friend.
(28 July 2016)

Steffanie:
Early in the morning that day, he asked if I was doing anything and I responded no (which I wasn't). Then my friend asked if I wanted to do anything and I said sure, right after she asks, he asks me.
(28 July 2016)

Steffanie:
Long story short, I sort of said I was free the other day, and he remembered.
(28 July 2016)

Steffanie:
I have been busy lately, emotional stuff has happened, and they days I were free I just didn't feel like hanging out (so I made excuses). He offered to go see a movie, and get my favorite food to try and cheer me up.
(28 July 2016)

Steffanie:
One of my best Male friends, lets call him M, has been wanting to hangout with me.
(28 July 2016)

Nery:
A guy i dated a year ago has randomly contacted my mom to see how i am and if im single?
(28 July 2016)

Fernanda:
Should I tell the daddy?
(28 July 2016)

Fernanda:
Writing this out makes the next question sound stupid but here it is anyway: should I talk to the dad?
(28 July 2016)

Fernanda:
He wanted to keep seeimg me but I left town.
(28 July 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment