Saturday 30 July 2016

The growing use of keyless ignition systems now add variety to those calls for help

Vehicle breakdowns reached a new high in 2015, with 32 million calls logged to AAA from drivers in distress. Of the most common problems, vehicles less than five years old make up a large part of the tally. Are vehicles going backwards in quality? Due to this problem and others, one in five newer vehicles that AAA responded to had to be towed to a repair facility.
_

Ingeborg:
They also took blood work and said my hug was 532. And I could possibly only be three weeks pregnant.
(29 July 2016)

Ingeborg:
They did an ultra sound but saw nothing, and also couldn't even see the iud.
(29 July 2016)

Ingeborg:
So i took three pregnancy tests and all were positive so having the iud in, I panicked and went to the ER.
(29 July 2016)

Ingeborg:
I should've started my period three to four days ago and I haven't yet, but I have been nauseas and sore boobs and spotting.( which are normal for me before I start my period) I have the Paragaurd iud.
(29 July 2016)

Essie:
How can I find a guy that likes me?
(29 July 2016)

Essie:
I do lots of volunteering but there are absolutely no guys present in my graduate field of psychology.
(29 July 2016)

Essie:
I feel really lame, I am 22 and have never been in a proper relationship.
(29 July 2016)

Essie:
Every guy I like always has a girlfriend or they just see me as a friend.
(29 July 2016)

Dixie:
Would it be okay if I asked my boyfriend to shave his beard?
(29 July 2016)

Dixie:
I'll love him either way and he's attractive to me no matter what and I'm in no way trying to change him.
(29 July 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment