Saturday 30 July 2016

Behavior you would never in a million years tolerate from your children

That was your chance to make a statement, with your feet. When the chants start, get out of your seat and get out of the room. There are lines you won't cross. Sending Jews to the gas chamber? Someone needs to kick these people in the ass and remind them that they're Americans.
_

Latricia:
Can a doctor tell if I've had an abortion?
(29 July 2016)

Latricia:
Would a doctor be able to tell on an ultrasound that I've had an abortion?
(29 July 2016)

Latricia:
I have an appointment to get an ultrasound but I didn't tell them I've been pregnant before and had an abortion at 14 weeks.
(29 July 2016)

Conchita:
I need middle names for triplets!?
(29 July 2016)

Minnie:
Am I more likely to cry less if I get more or less sleep?
(29 July 2016)

Minnie:
My dog is getting put down and I don't want to cry too much and scare him.
(29 July 2016)

Candance:
How do I make my relationship work next year?
(29 July 2016)

Candance:
Does anyone have any times or anything that can put my worry away?
(29 July 2016)

Candance:
We've been together for over a year and i can honestly say that he is the love of my life. yes i realize were young but that's besides the point.
(29 July 2016)

Candance:
But now that were going to the high school we don't have any classes.I'm worried that because we wont see each other as much well grow apart or find someone new.
(29 July 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment