Sunday 31 July 2016

They are heavy duty and super affordable and I LOVE the sleek design

They just came out with an Iron Black finish that is the perfect matte black. Those kerfed casements are my favorite. Can I mix these black handles with my current antique brass hinges or do they need to match? Do you remember the style name by chance and also the finish you went with?
_

Lois:
But she's slept with a lot of guy and she talked trash about me.
(30 July 2016)

Lois:
So im a guy and i used to like this girl.
(30 July 2016)

Jettie:
Isn't this strange? I'm a guy and girls don't really talk to me that much but there's this one girl who talks to me a lot?
(30 July 2016)

Jettie:
That is really strange though isn't it?
(30 July 2016)

Thresa:
I'm not very good at flirting (physical and non physically) what are some tips?
(30 July 2016)

Roxanne:
Could my girlfriend be pregnant??!?
(30 July 2016)

Roxanne:
However we have done other things and about 3 weeks ago she was giving me oral sex and a bit of ejaculate got on her car seat and she says she might have sat on it but can't remember exactly where she it went when she say on it.
(30 July 2016)

Roxanne:
But the problem is we have not had sex yet.
(30 July 2016)

Roxanne:
I was looking up what this could be and the majority of the answers said she might be pregnant which is very troubling to us.
(30 July 2016)

Roxanne:
My girlfriend has been cramping for about 5 days now and her period has not yet started.
(30 July 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment