Saturday 4 March 2017

You should keep in mind that Google has really evolved over the past couple of years

Now, it can go through your website and find out whether you have stuffed keywords on it. Are you actually providing genuine value to your web visitors? What is the solution : The solution to this mistake is simple. This failure will lead to another failure: where you will end up posting content that is unrelated and unfocused.
_

Livia:
I understand the whole having friends thing but the fact it seems like a date and he has already told her that he likes her rubs me the wrong way.
(4 March 2017)

Livia:
She didnt tell me until after she already made the plans and then asked if it was ok.
(4 March 2017)

Livia:
He asked her to go to a hockey game with her.
(4 March 2017)

Livia:
Anyways I guess they are good friends still.
(4 March 2017)

Livia:
So been dating my gf for awhile and this guy that she works with has told her that he likes her in the past to which she said she couldnt do that.
(4 March 2017)

Mittie:
My wife is obsessed with me?
(4 March 2017)

Mittie:
When we're in the back seat of the car she puts her head on my shoulder or tries to fall asleep on me.
(4 March 2017)

Mittie:
When we're dancing she wraps her arms around me really tight she tries to lay her head on my chest.
(4 March 2017)

Mittie:
She wants to lay in bed or on the couch all day and snuggle with me.
(4 March 2017)

Mittie:
Even when I'm really pissed off or in a bad mood she thinks it's cute.
(4 March 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment