Tuesday 7 March 2017

Think of the way your children receive the things you say

It is very important build and look after trust with the children. Lay him on his back by using a rolled-up towel under his head. Lean his go the sink and run the liquid over his head clear of his face. This lets you retain your individuality with your identity being a parent.
_

Ladawn:
He yells in our face my baby face.
(7 March 2017)

Ladawn:
He started yelling loud for no reason throwing things playing.
(7 March 2017)

Ladawn:
I thought maybe it was an affair but it's just him.
(7 March 2017)

Ladawn:
I don't know what it is but I'm going to leave him if he don't change.
(7 March 2017)

Ladawn:
Sometimes my boyfriend have mood swings or he just flips out.
(7 March 2017)

Etha:
I can't really understand stuff like rants and just somebody talking a lot about a certain thing?
(7 March 2017)

Etha:
I think the reason why it's hard for me to catch on to things is becuase I'm always thinking I can't.
(7 March 2017)

Apryl:
Is it possible to restart The friend zone?
(7 March 2017)

Apryl:
Is it possible to restart with a girl that only sees you as a friend?
(7 March 2017)

Elinor:
Do women go through a stage of liking older men? If so, when? And when do you think they get out of?
(7 March 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment