Monday 13 March 2017

She says the journey started with making sure they had an appropriate social channel mix

Each channel plays a different role. So they created an internal campaign to solidify a patient-first strategy with BMS employees. We're all about fast answers, real-time collaboration, and an internal focus on your company -- not campaigns. If you're leading social media at a major brand, you belong in this family.
_

Lettie:
My parents say they divorced to protect my siblings and I from their toxic relationship. Does this mean it is my fault?
(12 March 2017)

Lettie:
Sometimes I want to kill myself because of this.
(12 March 2017)

Lettie:
I was the most sensitive when they fought and so I feel I am what pushed them to get divorced.
(12 March 2017)

Lettie:
I feel like it is my fault since I exist and everyone would be better had I not been born.
(12 March 2017)

Susanne:
Pregnant with a Sister in Law who HATES me?
(12 March 2017)

Susanne:
I just know she s going to make me out to be the bad one keeping the baby away from her...
(12 March 2017)

Susanne:
Also I feel like I can t speak out about it because she literally has been nice to everyone except me.
(12 March 2017)

Susanne:
She even already told my husband she d be willing to babysit whenever... how am I supposed to let her do that when the only interaction I ve had with her is her being mean to me?
(12 March 2017)

Susanne:
How am I supposed to react when I ve given birth and she wants to come into the room?
(12 March 2017)

Susanne:
My baby shower just happened and she was there, got me a gift but never even looked my direction the entire time.
(12 March 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment