Sunday 12 March 2017

Maybe I dropped a big file into a Dropbox folder

In my case, I have a DSL network connection with 800kbps upload. When the network is idle, I have pretty good ping times to the outside world, with typical values being around 20ms. But if some device on my network is uploading data, this can increase to 2000ms or more.
_

Harriet:
Shes taller than me tho....so idk if we r gonna look good in photos... she doesnt even know me we just sit in the same bus.
(11 March 2017)

Alla:
How do I let my mum let me buy a cropped top? I don t know how she would react and I m scared to ask and that she s gonna say no?
(11 March 2017)

Merri:
Do i trully like him or is this just an obsetion?
(11 March 2017)

Merri:
At the time i had a lot of school work so i didnt want to get dostracted but i regret it know becouse im afraid to message him now.
(11 March 2017)

Merri:
A week passed and i really wanted to message him but i was scared if i should or shoudnt but i did the conversation didnt last long though.
(11 March 2017)

Merri:
At that time i didnt know i liked him i just felt something since we always where together even when there where other people.
(11 March 2017)

Merri:
I kinda felt bothered when it was ovee becouse he didnt even say goodbye but maybe he didnt like goodbyes.
(11 March 2017)

Merri:
Even though we talked i now i feel like i dont trully know much about him.
(11 March 2017)

Merri:
I did like hanging out with him and at the end of the day i always thought that i really liked being with him, everyday i was anxius to see him again abd i even did my make up becouse i wanted to look good.
(11 March 2017)

Merri:
But i always thought that love dosent have a figure it comes in defferent ways.
(11 March 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment