Sunday 12 March 2017

We have to assume that the future will resemble the past

And this guess will likely be wrong. The very day we decide to set F.I. as a goal, something incredible and subtle happens. We begin to search for resources that will help us reach F.I. sooner. For me personally, I have only been on the path to financial independence for a little over a year.
_

Tasha:
Of being raped hard by 2 men and I was wondering if I'm crazy for it.
(10 March 2017)

Fredia:
Can I kill myself?
(10 March 2017)

Jolyn:
Why Does My Roommate Get Tons of Dates With Women, But Is Still a Virgin, but I Rarely Get Any Dates, But I Always Get Laid?
(10 March 2017)

Jolyn:
But every date I do go on, I get laid. every date he goes on, he ends up empty handed.
(10 March 2017)

Jolyn:
My roommate can get like 3 dates a week, I struggle to get 3 dates a month.
(10 March 2017)

Jolyn:
But I can't struggle to get dates, but the girls are all over me and want to have sex all night long.
(10 March 2017)

Jolyn:
It's confusing to me because my roommate can get dates super easily, but the girls barely have any interest in him sexually.
(10 March 2017)

Jolyn:
But I barely get any dates at all, girls rarely show any interest in me, but basically every first date I've been on, the girl has basically raped me at the end of the date and I always get a 2nd date.
(10 March 2017)

Jolyn:
Basically, my roommate gets tons of first dates from women, but it never really goes any further and he's still a virgin and usually gets rejected for a kiss at the end of the date.
(10 March 2017)

Maisie:
Places to meet a woman?
(10 March 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment