Wednesday 22 March 2017

I was particularly interested in anything on China

I also wanted to learn about the new efforts and approaches were being developed to deal with the cyber threat. Second I was concerned about the state of the readiness of the fleet. During testimony before the Senate Armed Services Committee on 8 February, Admiral William F.
_

Astrid:
The boy has a great personality, and is kinder than most others I know at school.
(22 March 2017)

Astrid:
My friend says she knows he likes me, but I don't know how to tell her that the feeling is mutual without her over reacting because he is like my first crush, and I'm more of a tomboy.
(22 March 2017)

Astrid:
I don't think it's too weird, because I think he likes me too.
(22 March 2017)

Astrid:
My crush is only a grade lower than me, I am in 8th grade, he is in 7th.
(22 March 2017)

Domitila:
How can I start catcalling girls?
(22 March 2017)

Domitila:
I am going to start catcalling girls but what is the best way?
(22 March 2017)

Cody:
Does my friend like me if she is constantly looking at me?
(22 March 2017)

Cody:
Not sure if she was just bored in class or if she likes me.
(22 March 2017)

Cody:
I would look back at her and she would just keep eye contact and make funny faces or try to think of things to say.
(22 March 2017)

Cody:
I think she spent half of the class turned around looking at me.
(22 March 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment