Wednesday 8 March 2017

Our therapeutic goal must be to teach the person how to bear their difficulties

He would respond with words or actions. I did not jump in with a prompt to help him. If i wait for them to respond others think i am lazy. Continue to make a difference in the life of your children. Excellent story and great encouragement. In order to post comments, please make sure JavaScript and Cookies are enabled, and reload the page.
_

Krista:
Why can't I get it right with girls?
(7 March 2017)

Krista:
I miss being in one feeling the intimacy and having someone instead of being lonely all the time.
(7 March 2017)

Krista:
Why cant I get in a relationship?
(7 March 2017)

Krista:
Not too sure where I messed up on that one.
(7 March 2017)

Krista:
Asked her to be mine only to find out she is still in love with her ex and can't get over him.
(7 March 2017)

Krista:
She was touchy, we got to the point of hooking up.
(7 March 2017)

Krista:
For the third I acted like if she was a random friend in our group.
(7 March 2017)

Krista:
Learned from my mistakes, I was too upfront with expressing my feelings to her.
(7 March 2017)

Krista:
Managed to land a date however she never went thru with it.
(7 March 2017)

Krista:
Next I was more confident and upfront flirty with the second instead of trying to be a friend.
(7 March 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment