Friday 3 March 2017

Maha Shiv Ratri is one of the biggest festivals celebrated in Hinduism

You can download them and use to send on Facebook or Whatsapp. We dedicate all Pooja, Rituals, Prayers and fastings to lord shiva on this day. To celebrate this festival, We brought few of the best HD Images pics of Lord Shiva. In our religion, It is seen as a symbol of energy and potential of Lord Shiva Himself.
_

Maxine:
He talks to 3 exes and I feel like I'm being disrespected.
(1 March 2017)

Maxine:
When he hung up, I asked if she knew about me and he said he accidentally picked up her call, would no longer talk to her, but she did not know about me either.
(1 March 2017)

Maxine:
The other day, an ex called that wanted a booty call.
(1 March 2017)

Maxine:
I asked him to make me known to them if he is going to keep talking to them and his exact words were that he sees no point in randomly bringing up the fact that he got married last month.
(1 March 2017)

Maxine:
The issue is that none of them know about me.
(1 March 2017)

Maxine:
He is friends with a few exes, which I'm fine with.
(1 March 2017)

Kasandra:
Is it weird that I can identify my siblings by their smell?
(1 March 2017)

Kasandra:
It didn't stink or anything, I just know his smell.
(1 March 2017)

Kasandra:
Yesterday my mom asked me if a clothing item was my little brother's, but I could tell by how it smelled that it was my oldest brother's.
(1 March 2017)

Willodean:
Is it weird to ask a girl if she is single?
(1 March 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment