Sunday 12 March 2017

A bonus chapter on how to read packets in hex using packet diagrams

New protocol coverage of IPv6 and SMTP. All new scenarios related to network troubleshooting, internet of things devices, and security scenarios. Mom, even in death the example of kindness you set continues to motivate me. Dad, I learned what hard work was from you and none of this happens without that.
_

Inge:
What is in his mind, I m really confused and want to know if I can get him back in line?
(11 March 2017)

Inge:
So he broke up with me during family trip.
(11 March 2017)

Inge:
He cant spend time with me, and I deserved better.
(11 March 2017)

Inge:
He doesn t have time for me (he s so busy with his work and has to travel around). He can t deal with so many things at the same time.
(11 March 2017)

Inge:
Suddenly he just wants to finish it and says he s so stressed up right now.
(11 March 2017)

Inge:
Everything was good, his family likes me a lot as well.
(11 March 2017)

Inge:
We had so much fun with his family . But he just acts not like a couple.
(11 March 2017)

Inge:
And invited me to join in his family trip.
(11 March 2017)

Inge:
After one week, he came back to me , said he misses me and actually he has feelings.
(11 March 2017)

Inge:
He told me he has no feelings for me.
(11 March 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment