Wednesday 29 March 2017

I was particularly interested in anything on China

I also wanted to learn about the new efforts and approaches were being developed to deal with the cyber threat. Second I was concerned about the state of the readiness of the fleet. During testimony before the Senate Armed Services Committee on 8 February, Admiral William F.
_

Tamara:
He doesn t even have pictures with her.
(29 March 2017)

Tamara:
He is still with his gf but he doesn t brag about her or talk much about her.
(29 March 2017)

Tamara:
A couple of times he has pointed out that my skirt or dress was too short and I found that odd because y would he care.
(29 March 2017)

Tamara:
When I cried the other day at studyhall he saw me through the window and asked me when I saw him later that day if I was okay and told me how my bf was trash to me for making me cry and I should break up with him.
(29 March 2017)

Tamara:
In class we r known to flirt with each other a lot everyone knows.
(29 March 2017)

Tamara:
However at the dance his date which she said yes to him wasn t there and I danced with him and took cute pictures with him.
(29 March 2017)

Tamara:
But he asked out this girl but I think people pushed him to date this girl because they both do the same sport.
(29 March 2017)

Tamara:
I might have turned him down not realizing it.
(29 March 2017)

Tamara:
Any way the beginning of the year he asked if I was going to homecoming and asked if I think a girl would say yes to him and we joke all the time but I said no but that s how we joke and I got nervous.
(29 March 2017)

Tamara:
I ve liked this guy since freshman year now I m a junior and we ve talked through the years but I never wanted to tell him I liked him because he is a good friend to me.
(29 March 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment