Thursday 2 March 2017

So finding and maintaining a sense of meaning is of great value

Professor Routledge studies such things as intergroup relations and how people create meaning in their lives. Before we get into other topics, what do you research and how did you become interested in that area? I mainly study psychological motives. And much of my work is on the meaning motive.
_

Elodia:
I am 20 years old and have been married for 1 year.
(28 February 2017)

Treasa:
Should you thank your dealer after smoking with them?
(28 February 2017)

Treasa:
They're really nice and I was in a rush so I think I came off as a little rude but I smoked a bowl with them.. should I text them something or was saying thank you in person enough?
(28 February 2017)

Treasa:
I smoked with my weed dealer for the first time and I was just wondering if I should text them thank you or something?
(28 February 2017)

Caroyln:
Why does my female friend do this?
(28 February 2017)

Caroyln:
There are other days where she does similar things like today, she said hi to me before class and when this other kid in my class was being weird, she just looked at me and started laughing than there are other days where she ignores me.
(28 February 2017)

America:
What do I do about a guy my sister thinks is cheating on me with her, and using us but can t prove it?
(28 February 2017)

America:
Anyway so I want him to be safe but I don t know what to do because at this point I can t trust either of them.
(28 February 2017)

America:
Of course I was flattered by that because usually my sister gets the guy and she agrees with me so she gave him to me. (Sounds bad I know) Anyway we obviously hit it off right away, and we are dating a few weeks later.
(28 February 2017)

America:
So my sister (Skylar, not her real name) was sleeping with this guy (David, also not his real name) and she didn t seek a relationship with him so she introduced him to me and immediately, right off the bat, he called me hot.
(28 February 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment