Friday 10 March 2017

We have to assume that the future will resemble the past

And this guess will likely be wrong. The very day we decide to set F.I. as a goal, something incredible and subtle happens. We begin to search for resources that will help us reach F.I. sooner. For me personally, I have only been on the path to financial independence for a little over a year.
_

Joel:
Like there's this girl who calls her ex boyfriends ugly , then after the ex boyfriend calls her ugly , she gets really mad.
(8 March 2017)

Serita:
I want to be friends with this guy?
(8 March 2017)

Serita:
I've tried to talk to him a couple times but they've ended in awkwardness.
(8 March 2017)

Serita:
He's your popular cool good at sports type of guy.
(8 March 2017)

Serita:
So there's this really cool guy who i sit by in my history class.
(8 March 2017)

Lucy:
Wtf is confidence that guys refer to? Is it really equaling rejecting the guy?
(8 March 2017)

Lucy:
I rejected him lately once he showed his real face of who he is towards me but I m shocked to know that confidence equals rejecting the dude and being rude to him.
(8 March 2017)

Lucy:
He wouldn t even stand a chance to talk to me if I knew.
(8 March 2017)

Lucy:
I honestly had no clue he had the hots for her.
(8 March 2017)

Lucy:
The only difference is I was open to seeing this guy and she rejected him since she had a boyfriend.
(8 March 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment