Monday 13 March 2017

Pups can pucker up for a prize in the Slobbery Smooches Pet Kissing Competition

An agility course constructed for canines of all ages, sizes and ability levels. Dogs who step on stage to show off their sense of style can vie for a prize in the Pet Costume Contest. Potential pet parents can find a new furry family member at the expo, which is also a mega-adoption event.
_

Elsa:
But I still feel sad and regretful at times.
(12 March 2017)

Elsa:
Then I deleted him, from my list, and from my life.
(12 March 2017)

Elsa:
I was too shy when he asked about my phone number.(I made this awkward...) I felt jealous when other girls interacted with him through the social media.
(12 March 2017)

Elsa:
But I remembered it all when he comforted me truly from heart, when I was running and repeating his name.
(12 March 2017)

Elsa:
I was always lonely till that moment, I thought I was not alone any more. ... I soon found myself adore him.
(12 March 2017)

Elsa:
It felt like... seeing a long lost friend, when talking to him.
(12 March 2017)

Elsa:
It seemed everything was tangible all of a sudden.
(12 March 2017)

Elsa:
Dreams never talked about with others.
(12 March 2017)

Elsa:
We first knew each other online cause we read the same book.
(12 March 2017)

Elsa:
It feels bad not having him in my list, which still makes me emotional at times.
(12 March 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment