Sunday 12 March 2017

I know he acted annoyed but you could tell he was so happy that he asked him for help

They way they are going about it is too abrasive and certainly going to discourage anyone from posting. And then you have many, many, other scenarios that get really away from all that. For me that is the difference between fiction and real life for this issue.
_

Judith:
I've already made my decision, I'm going to have sex.
(10 March 2017)

Lorita:
How much of a turnoff is onion breath?
(10 March 2017)

Lakendra:
Is it wrong if I'm 25 and I find an 18 year old attractive?
(11 March 2017)

Jesusita:
I hate the computer my mom got me what do i do?
(11 March 2017)

Jesusita:
So I'm a senior in high school who is graduating this year and i told my mom that i wanted a macbook but she told me as a graduation gift then just a fews weeks ago my mom buys it and after begging her to show it to me she finally does and i hated it.
(11 March 2017)

Antonia:
What do this means: Hmmm bstore you dipped yea?
(10 March 2017)

Tamala:
Is it wrong of me to be in love with a guy 15 years older than me?
(10 March 2017)

Marylynn:
DOES SHE LIKE ME? I NEED ANSWERS:))?
(10 March 2017)

Marylynn:
She always sends me them everyday, and she seems shy when talk to her in person(in a cute way). She wanted me to visit her today also.
(10 March 2017)

Marylynn:
Anyways whenever I go on my phone she sends me selfies of herself, like kissing selfies, winking selfies, and tongue ones and a lot of pretty ones.
(10 March 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment