Thursday 2 March 2017

The burden of falling short clung to me like 5 lb. weights super glued to my body

My older sister was consistently the responsible one, the obedient one, and I was anything but those things. Irresponsible was the word most used to describe me, and disappointment and I were synonymous. The more I failed the more weights were cemented onto me.
_

Rosanna:
Twice more I had to do this outside the club when we encountered his group.
(28 February 2017)

Rosanna:
The giy doesn't back down (presumably because he's proud and drunk). Long story short I try to act as a peace mediator and get him to go away.
(28 February 2017)

Rosanna:
During the night club one of my acquantances feels hard done by another stranger who almost gets my friend thrown out of the club and has stern words woth him.
(28 February 2017)

Rosanna:
I'm in college and on a night out with a group of friends, one close friend and two other good acquantances.
(28 February 2017)

Gladis:
Why is my boyfriend doing this?
(28 February 2017)

Kathy:
How do I raise a baby without gender? I don't want my baby to have a gender?
(28 February 2017)

Kathy:
I will homeschool to keep this up as long as possible.
(28 February 2017)

Kathy:
I want the baby to literally have no gender and live in a world where it has no gender.
(28 February 2017)

Kathy:
I'm not trying to transform a girl into a boy.
(28 February 2017)

Kathy:
I even told my family and my husbands family not to come when I'm giving birth so they don't know the child's gender.
(28 February 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment