Sunday 12 March 2017

Dave Pagel called for an investigation into the Speaker

The tax cut was introduced by Leonard's 2nd in command, State Rep. Leonard called for a vote knowing it would fail, but he wanted members to go on the record regarding where they stand. That's an extremely rare move for a Speaker to make. The special interests and lobbyists don't like that tax cut.
_

Maida:
How do I change my personality?
(11 March 2017)

Maida:
I have realized that most ppl don't like me so I have come to the conclusion that i should change my persona so that i can be more likable.
(11 March 2017)

Rosita:
Mental incompetence unsure what to do or say?
(11 March 2017)

Rosita:
I mean if I was her parents I would have been devastated, hell I m not and I was still pretty shocked. now I can t keep my mind off of it and I feel I have to say something about it. what would you do in this situation?
(11 March 2017)

Rosita:
I feel guilty not saying anything about it.
(11 March 2017)

Rosita:
Now this was completely surprising to me, because obviously the doctors were wrong and now she s just as intellectual as I am.
(11 March 2017)

Rosita:
Okay not as bad as the title makes it seem, but its chewing me up inside.
(11 March 2017)

Wendi:
I still like her, I'm just not sure if I should act on it still.
(11 March 2017)

Wendi:
So I've liked this girl for a while, like about a year, but we've known each other for almost three years.
(11 March 2017)

Angella:
My girlfriend refuses to let me talk to other girls! I need advice please?
(11 March 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment