Sunday 12 March 2017

While Statistic Canada tracks the growing number of marriages that end in divorce

The biggest challenge during and after a divorce was Money. Other challenges include fights over children and feeling overwhelmed. The majority of people polled (72 %) took their wedding rings off right away while 24% sold it and 6% remodeled. As for sex, 44% moved on after only 1 week to 3 months.
_

Carleen:
I'm a girl with a crush on my close friend who's a girl.
(11 March 2017)

Marcela:
What should my boyfriend and I do for our 6th month anniversary?
(11 March 2017)

Marcela:
My boyfriend has never been to a baseball game because his parents arent into sports.
(11 March 2017)

Marcela:
I was thinking of buying baseball tickets for a game but I am already buying tickets for my dads birthday.
(11 March 2017)

Marcela:
I have to work on that day actually and the weather isnt so great.
(11 March 2017)

Renee:
Toxic friendships?
(11 March 2017)

Mikki:
How to stop missing her?
(11 March 2017)

Mikki:
I told her this and she feels a similar way, but my question is how can I stop missing her when we re apart?
(11 March 2017)

Mikki:
The other night is when I fell in love with her, and ever since then I can t stand not being with her.
(11 March 2017)

Mikki:
This is also the first serious relationship for both of us.
(11 March 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment