Friday 10 March 2017

Yesterday I made it a point to do silent counting as my simran and it worked like a charm

I went and chugged my coffee, fed my cats, and reminded myself to start counting. I got so much done and went to bed feeling fabulous. I don't think I even got to 200 today. I took my cold medicine, the wife gave me a neckrub, and I did a quick job for an awesome new client.
_

Lelia:
How can you enjoy life while there is so much danger and so much out of our control?
(8 March 2017)

Paul:
Interview postponed. No new date has been set. Why do HR departments do this?
(8 March 2017)

Paul:
Why can't they just tell the truth?
(8 March 2017)

George:
Does male lust ever die down?
(8 March 2017)

George:
Or do they really only ever thinkthe same way?
(8 March 2017)

George:
Is this ever possible for men too?
(8 March 2017)

George:
He gets just as jealous as I do if I mention any man (always in a non sexual way) so it's very hypocritical of him.
(8 March 2017)

George:
He said he knew it was wrong at the time, so why do men do this?
(8 March 2017)

George:
When I confronted him, he was so upset and cried for the first time in years as he didn't want to lose me.
(8 March 2017)

George:
More recently however I found out he was talking to his friends about wanting to have sex with famous models and having to control himself when he's out.
(8 March 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment