Saturday 4 March 2017

There were a few years of scrapes and sprains when I almost had to bubble wrap you

Little toy trains, running in rain, bouncing a ball, growing up tall. Sometimes nephews are the glue that keeps the family together, bonded by love. Happy birthday with love and gratitude. Really glad you made it to this birthday, nephew. Dear nephew, I use to hate that idea of being called an uncle before you came to this world.
_

Genesis:
And I've realized that lately he sits next to me any time the seats in the front of the bus are all occupied by one person.
(3 March 2017)

Genesis:
There's this guy who comes on the same bus every morning and his stop is a few after mine.
(3 March 2017)

Genesis:
I take the bus to commute every morning.
(3 March 2017)

Pearly:
He texted me Tuesday and Wednesday.
(3 March 2017)

Pearly:
He expressed interest on Tuesday.
(3 March 2017)

Yasmine:
Would you consider it cheating?
(3 March 2017)

Yasmine:
But you find someone else and start talking to them. or vice versa the other person you met online but never in person finds someone?
(3 March 2017)

Yasmine:
Say you met a boy or girl online who lives in a different country.
(3 March 2017)

Mira:
What did I just do? I need advice?
(3 March 2017)

Mira:
Will she be able to do decipher lol?
(3 March 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment