Saturday 4 March 2017

Gadgets 360 will also be on ground zero giving you all the details as they happen

The devices are expected to run on Android 7.0 nougat out of the box, and come with upgraded specifications. The smartphones will have a home button at the front which is widely expected to embed the fingerprint scanner. Both Moto G5 and G5 Plus are expected to come in Lunar Grey and Fine Gold colours.
_

Tommy:
My child is pregnant?
(3 March 2017)

Tommy:
My child has been playing outdoors recently with other kids.
(3 March 2017)

Hallie:
Is God punishing me for having had an affair?
(3 March 2017)

Hallie:
I had a brief affair with a married man, and now the guy I was seeing starting sleeping around on me.
(3 March 2017)

Iris:
Why does this manager at work one day say hi and the other ignores me purposely?
(3 March 2017)

Elnora:
Thoughts on the name Rose Michaela?
(3 March 2017)

Elnora:
Rose would be first name not middle but semi open to middle names.
(3 March 2017)

Debera:
I had sex with a guy I've been talking to for months and now everything has changed. Need guys perspective?
(3 March 2017)

Debera:
He said nothing is weird and still wants to see my 'cute face'. But he's definitely more cold I guess I expected more.
(3 March 2017)

Debera:
I even confronted him about it and he kind of reflected my question.
(3 March 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment