Thursday 2 March 2017

The consistency of the mask can change due to how you use it

Either as a gel, as a milk when you mix it with water or an oil if you rub it into the skin. As all the products from this line it is enriched with the 18 plants which all have grown in their own Garden. It contains the most beautiful plants such as bergamot, thyme, lavender, lemongrass and magnolia.
_

Jama:
This turned into a class debate when the teacher went to the bathroom.
(1 March 2017)

Jama:
He claims since he has 2 african american friends (black) he is allowed to say that.
(1 March 2017)

Jama:
I told him he shouldn't say that and he told me its okay because he has a pass.
(1 March 2017)

Jama:
There is a white teen male in my class and he keeps calling people the N word.
(1 March 2017)

Nery:
Sister in law is getting married to a cheater! What do I do?
(1 March 2017)

Nery:
My husband (her brother) already caught him in his act and tried to plead with her but she just isn't hearing it..
(1 March 2017)

Nery:
I don't know if I should try intervene or just sit back and not say anything about it.
(1 March 2017)

Nery:
I tried to talk to hr about it but she is VERY in denial about him, and how sneaky he is.
(1 March 2017)

Nery:
Then when he got back home and they argued about it, he told her he will marry her just to shut her up.
(1 March 2017)

Nery:
He claimed he was at a friends house, but he had his phone turned off and did not talk to her for three days.
(1 March 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment