Wednesday 8 March 2017

Emissions are incredibly low and the sport of snowmobiling is exploding

But what does that mean from an environmental perspective? How does snowmobiling compare to other winter sports in terms of its impact? From young families to adventurous outdoorsy types, snowmobiling is a fast-growing sport. Some folks see them as noisy and polluting.
_

Vanita:
I need advice?? (Long story)?
(8 March 2017)

Vanita:
And I don't want things to be awkward between us.
(8 March 2017)

Vanita:
I still like Aiden in that way, but I haven't seen him for months.
(8 March 2017)

Vanita:
Besides, I'm fourteen and a half, that's a bit young.
(8 March 2017)

Vanita:
He's more of a little brother to me rather than a boy I'd consider dating.
(8 March 2017)

Vanita:
Well today, he finally said who it was.
(8 March 2017)

Vanita:
She simply said that she understood why he didn't tell me (She knows about Aiden) and that I would too if he told me.
(8 March 2017)

Vanita:
Me and Mira, who was also his best friend (We're sort of like the terrible trio, haha) playfully teased him and he told Mira who he liked.
(8 March 2017)

Vanita:
Anyways, when he had a crush on a girl, he usually told me and I helped him out, you know?
(8 March 2017)

Vanita:
Lucas goes to school with me, and he always teased me about Aiden, in a fun way of course.
(8 March 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment