Wednesday 1 March 2017

Skilled workers and graduate students specializing in science and technology were sought after

So instead, I turned my gaze back to my phone. Apparently in Western society, the idea of a non-Asian woman finding an Asian man attractive is laughable. Looking at my own boyfriend today, this stereotypical image of Asian men as being emasculate never even crosses my mind.
_

Lavonda:
He knows I hate that he lives in my neighborhood now and then this happens.
(1 March 2017)

Lavonda:
He moved into my neighborhood when he was trying to reconnect with me only to break up a few months later.
(1 March 2017)

Lavonda:
We broke up on bad terms about a month ago and haven't spoken since.
(1 March 2017)

Lavonda:
Should I say something about it or let it go?
(1 March 2017)

Diedre:
Sick or what?
(1 March 2017)

Claretta:
Why are guys such evil jerks?
(1 March 2017)

Claretta:
Guys especially in their teenage years are just cruel and heartless, again not all but most.
(1 March 2017)

Claretta:
I know girls can be like that too, be evil mean biitches but nowhere near as much like guys.
(1 March 2017)

Claretta:
I think rather nature cause no parent teaches their son to be bad and do evil things.
(1 March 2017)

Claretta:
Most guys are evil jerks, dont know whether its their nature or nurture.
(1 March 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment