Friday 10 March 2017

Celebrate one and only day of mothers with lots of joy and excitement

We never see god in our life, but mothers are that god which we can see, feel and get their blessing daily. They did their best to fulfill all our dreams and never us a chance for complaint. Some think that if they buy their mother flowers and a card that they have fulfilled their obligation for the rest of the year.
_

Jacki:
So there's a girl I'm gonna ask out but neither of us actually have time for dating, so what should I say to her?
(8 March 2017)

Kristyn:
Does anyone else love smelling their partner's morning breath?
(8 March 2017)

Kristyn:
My girlfriend's breath is one of my favorite smells in the world.
(8 March 2017)

Micaela:
If your partner will not communicate productively then should it be called off. They try to roll eyes & rush through any good communication?
(8 March 2017)

Bobby:
How do I tell my boyfriend's parents how I feel about him?
(8 March 2017)

Bobby:
I have a few things covered, but he explained that she may ask how I feel about him.
(8 March 2017)

Bobby:
His mom wants to talk to me 1 on 1 and his mom is so intimidating, and she's so protective over him.
(8 March 2017)

Myrtice:
I mean, I hope he actually likes me, I have no idea if I'm imagining this or something because whenever I like a guy my brain tries to make it look like he likes me too so idk if it's my brain playing tricks or what, but please give me your opinion.
(8 March 2017)

Myrtice:
At lunch, I kept seeing him stare from his table. (Maybe it was my imagination.) In AVID, when we were working on math homework he came over, moving his chair and sat next to me, asking for help even though he sat with the smartest kid in our class.
(8 March 2017)

Myrtice:
In History, we were annotating our reading and he kept asking me for a pencil even though he had one and when the person who sat next to me left he sat in the guy's seat and started talking to me.
(8 March 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment