Wednesday 8 March 2017

Yet deep down you still worry whether this is going to be enough

So what should you look for in an undergarment to wear on your wedding day? The web is full of horror stories written by brides who made this mistake. Choose your undergarment wisely. The fabric should be breathable and lightweight, with just enough lycra to offer a firm fit without feeling constricted.
_

Rikki:
I don't feel it's a big deal wether I'm there or not to my step kids, they couldn't care less if I'm there to be honest and my husband barely even talks to me at these things so why would I do?
(8 March 2017)

Rikki:
However my husband has made it a big deal and made me feel bad for not attending even though I feel like I don't exist when I'm there.
(8 March 2017)

Rikki:
I don't feel I really fit in or exist when all of these other people are around 3. I feel his kids could care less or even notice if I am even there as all they care about is if their mom and dad and grandparents are there.
(8 March 2017)

Rikki:
I don't feel it is necessary I am at all of their activities for a couple of reasons. 1. I only get two days off work and usually have errands to run 2. My husband, his mother, his ex in laws, his ex wife are already at all of these activities already.
(8 March 2017)

Rikki:
My husband gets angry with me because I do not attend all of his kids(my step kids) activities on the days I am not working.
(8 March 2017)

Leonore:
Is it acceptable to not do a wedding reception?
(8 March 2017)

Leonore:
I just don't know what's the point of a wedding reception?
(8 March 2017)

Rosenda:
How can people these days think such stupid things?
(8 March 2017)

Rosenda:
How are young girls more vulnerable than young guys?
(8 March 2017)

Rosenda:
I saw some men on here saying that older women who have sex with teenage boys are not as bad as the men who do it and the reasoning's they have were stupid as hell.
(8 March 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment