Saturday 18 March 2017

I was particularly interested in anything on China

I also wanted to learn about the new efforts and approaches were being developed to deal with the cyber threat. Second I was concerned about the state of the readiness of the fleet. During testimony before the Senate Armed Services Committee on 8 February, Admiral William F.
_

Narcisa:
I don't know if she is just shy or just doesn't want to hang out or anything.
(18 March 2017)

Narcisa:
She's told me she's really shy and over text she is fine, but in public she barely talks and doesn't want to hang out much.
(18 March 2017)

Narcisa:
I recently asked my crush out and she said yes, but she doesn't really seem into it as much as I.
(18 March 2017)

Dionne:
I dont like that my boyfriend to go out with friends because i know how his friends are, immature.?
(18 March 2017)

Jenae:
My guy friend held my hand on the bus and I let him even though my parents wouldn't allow it and that I'm not allowed to date. What do I do?
(18 March 2017)

Jenae:
So we ride the bus together I am 13 he is 15 and he sits by me every day we held hands on the bus I know my parents wouldn't allow it but I have been wanting that for a while now.
(18 March 2017)

Reiko:
I took a pregnancy test today and it came back with positive.
(18 March 2017)

Reiko:
Two days ago I had some large blood clots come out followed by bleeding and extreme cramping.
(18 March 2017)

Reiko:
I ve been feeling nauseous, had sore breasts, and been tired all the time.
(18 March 2017)

Reiko:
Since then, I have had intercourse and did not use protection.
(18 March 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment