Thursday 26 January 2017

What removes the nausea is the smell and taste of the lemon and its effect on the stomach

Really healthy is having lemons every day and the lemon is the most cultivated fruit in the world. It will also have good impact on the stomach, liver, intestines and immunity if you regularly eat or drink lemons and juices. By drinking lemon juice diluted water, freshly made pregnant women can remove morning sickness, to ease up the vomiting urges.
_

Salley:
After having sex with protection (condom did not slip off, break, or have a hole)I took plan b 15 hrs after that and I bled heavy for about 5 consecutive days a whole week after the consumption of the contraceptive.
(25 January 2017)

Margeret:
Why all of a sudden is she making such a fuss of it?
(25 January 2017)

Margeret:
We've been to the southernmost part of Spain together, where there's an abundancy of vermin if you look in the 'right' place, but she never made a fuss of that.
(25 January 2017)

Margeret:
And what will happen if I get stung and so on and so on.
(25 January 2017)

Margeret:
She asked me why I couldn't stay in Belgium, why I had to go so far away (which actually isn't all that far). And then she went on about not only scorpions being there, but snakes, spiders, centipedes, wolves and whatnot.
(25 January 2017)

Margeret:
So I told my friend this that, since she couldn't be there this year, I'm going by myself for a week.
(25 January 2017)

Margeret:
We don't have scorpions here, and the closest place to find them is Southern France.
(25 January 2017)

Margeret:
I don't mean capturing scorpions or killing them, but I find them to be fascinating animals, so I really mean go to the garrigue and look for it, so I can observe it in the wild.
(25 January 2017)

Margeret:
My plan is to go to the South of France, Carcasonne and environs, to go scorpion hunting.
(25 January 2017)

Margeret:
But she's putting the final touches to her work she has to do in order to attain a Master's Degree so this year I'm going alone.
(25 January 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment