Thursday 5 January 2017

Chakor gets irritated and says she is happy that he left and she is not missing him

Chakor says that Suraj is where he should be. Ragini says she has a better plan. Suraj asks Cheeku to stop the car somewhere for dinner. Cheeku tells him that Chakor has given him strict instructions to stop the car directly at Patna. He gives him a bottle of alcohol.
_

Janyce:
I don't know how long this has been going on, but I was at lunch that day, and noticed she hadn't even eaten.
(4 January 2017)

Janyce:
I'm a tenth grade teacher in NC, and have a student who is not eating at lunch.
(4 January 2017)

Dayle:
I am 22 and have never been on a date. I may have my first date very soon and I need advice. Help?
(4 January 2017)

Dayle:
Most people my age here in Alabama are getting engaged while I am about to go on my first date.
(4 January 2017)

Shantae:
My boyfriend has a secret fetish but won't tell me?
(4 January 2017)

Elvina:
Should i name my son Chip or Kip?
(4 January 2017)

Laraine:
Does my girlfriend think im cheating on her or something?
(4 January 2017)

Molly:
Am I wrong? Am I selfish?
(4 January 2017)

Molly:
Sorry she only text me on the weekdays after she party's.
(4 January 2017)

Molly:
Am I self-fish for not letting her know when I am going?
(4 January 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment