Thursday 26 January 2017

Have you had a moment forced the whole heart to grow or retract?

If so, did you get better or have you never quite recovered from it? Did your father have a heart attack? Were you told as a child how cruel the whole world can be? Who it was that put you here and why? Did anybody really put you here at all? Like how to cope with tragedy and pain?
_

Dori:
I kinda get the impression that women are rarely interested in men in a purely sexual way.
(25 January 2017)

Martine:
Should i keep my son? or let someone else adopt him. Read Description for story?
(25 January 2017)

Martine:
But that is still my son. and i love him. i wont get to see him grow up, (they wont let me be there growing up with him, What do you think i should do?
(25 January 2017)

Martine:
My family is against it, but they arent willing to help in any way. honestly, im exhausted. physically and mentally. ive given it thought and i know whats best.
(25 January 2017)

Martine:
I know hell be going to a good home. and much better than i can provide.
(25 January 2017)

Martine:
They genuenly care for him, and from the beginning they wanted to adopt him.
(25 January 2017)

Martine:
My son has has a rough life as well. and i dont want to bring him up feeling as ashamed as i during that time. and the home he resides in now,loves him.
(25 January 2017)

Martine:
I grew up poor. and in a terrible shape. moving from house to house, state to state. and my parets constantly fighting over me after their divorce.
(25 January 2017)

Martine:
However a hardship has happened.My father is ill and i now have to take care of him. i already have little money as it is, and now i have to take on my father, and possibly my son.
(25 January 2017)

Martine:
I have been visiting with him for a year now, and its to the time where i would get custody.
(25 January 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment